Pentair IntellifloXF 022005 Variable Speed Pool Pump
The IntelliFloXF Variable Speed Pump
Packs more money-saving innovations into a single pump than any other. Compared to traditional single-speed pumps, it can reduce your customers' annual utility bills by up to $1,600*.
The difference is a breakthrough by Pentair; we pioneered XF pump hydraulics, optimizing interior passageways and impeller operation to decrease turbulent flow and increase energy efficiency. The IntelliFloXF pump comes packed with many more features to make it easier to use and last longer, including a super-quiet totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, long-lasting EPDM seals, and our Cam and Ramp™ see-through lid that makes inspection and cleaning a breeze. It took computerized Computational Fluid Dynamics and Finite Element Analysis to achieve it, and it gives you another great offering to attract customers who want the very best in energy-efficient technology.
These operating hydraulic improvements are paired with Pentair's IntelliFlo® variable speed technology, a proven design that has led the revolution in pool pump efficiency. Together, these innovations create the most advanced, smoothest-running, and most energy-efficient pump we've ever made. It's part of our Eco Select® line of products, one of our "greenest" and most efficient equipment choices.
- Saves of up to $1,600* each year, compared to traditional pumps; even greater savings are achievable on larger pools.
- The same energy-efficient permanent magnet motor design that makes hybrid cars so efficient.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer assure optimum speed and run times to maximize efficiency and cost savings.
- Plenty of power to run large residential and commercial pools with water features.
- The quietest pump on the planet. Your customers will love the peace and quiet.
- Field-proven reliability no other variable speed brand can match.
- Variable speed operation improves filter and chlorinator performance; helps reduce algae build-up.
- Built-in self-diagnostics protect the pump.
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, and SunTouch Automation and other brands of digital pool/spa controls. When paired with an IntelliTouch or EasyTouch automation system and the ScreenLogic®interface, the IntelliFloXF pump can be controlled from an iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® mobile digital device, anywhere, anytime.
NOTE: Mac®, iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.